Thursday, June 20, 2013

Diwan-i-Aam and Agrasen ki Baoli

Its been 2 months now that I came back from Ahmedabad; that beauty of a city. I love that city. Anyway, that also meant that my internship got over and nobody was there to pester me to go and see places around and sketch them out. Although, during these 4 months, I had already been trained to sketch, therefore, I finally figured out that I didn't need anybody to motivate me to sketch anymore. My internship motivated me and proved to be a boon.

Therefore, a while back, I went to Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Agrasen ki Baoli, with a junior. I have also visited Leh, Srinagar and Panajim since. Sketchy travels I must say. Here are the results..





Sketches from Leh, Srinagar and Panajim coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! So cool Anandiiiiiit!!

    Eagerly waiting for the rest of the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      Thank you Shurti! I'm glad you checked the sketches out.. :)
      I'll keep updating.

      Delete